Monday, March 15, 2010

Vatican City - The smallest country in the world


The reason that I created this blog is to do research on one of the European countries for English class. Unfortunately, most of the countries that I wanted to study were taken by my classmates. However, I was still able to find a country which was left out.

I chose the Vatican City as the country for this semester's assignment. Vatican City is known as the smallest country in the world, therefore, I think it will be a very intersting country to study.


I do not know much about the country, so I hope to discover the culture, people and information about this country through this assignment. Last but not least, I wish all of you enjoy discovering Vatican City from this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Chai,

    What a great introduction! Good work. Here are some suggestions for you:

    . one of the European country (singular/plural)
    . for the English (OA)
    . most of the country (singular/plural)
    . that I like = that I wanted
    . study on was (OW & verb form)
    . I still able (AW)
    . which has been left out (VT)
    . I had choosed (VT)
    . Vatican City had been known (VT)
    . to study on (OW)
    . enjoy discover (WF)

    ReplyDelete